Monday, March 23, 2009

Hello!!

Well for quite a while now people have been pushing me to do a blog, i've been doing random posting on facebook, but seeing its taken up with a bunch of quizzes and what not now I feel my notes are no longer valuable to the facebook society!

So heres the jiz! For those of you who do you can just skim through to the next blog!

For those that don't know I'm working in Schaumburg IL, northwest subbarb of Chicago in the United States of America. I live in the next village on Hoffman Estates! I work in the Courtyard Marriott as part of my work placement for university. I finish here in July and back to England I go for more fun! This year I've visited Chicago many times, also been to Wisconsin (Milwaukee and the Dells) and to Boston, MA!

Anyways thats you all up to date so you are! and the blogging can begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment