Thursday, December 23, 2010

An Alternative Christmas Message


Well as I practically am Royalty these days, one has to do as a Royal does and send out a Christmas message.... I'm even doing as the Queen does, and pre-recording this as (like Ma'am)... I don't want to have to work on Christmas Day.

I will be spending Christmas in my home with Angus and both of our lovely parents. We have our black Christmas tree up with sickeningly tacky decorations which will make our guests throw up before we give them chance to endure food poisoning. If that isn't Christmas... I don't know what is.

Hopefully the weather won't cause too much of a struggle to everyone, I know our inability to cope with a millimeter of snow will cause many people to be stranded, but I hope all of you, whereever you are across the world, will have a wonderful Christmas.... even if you end up stuck at home, on your own with a Tesco's ready meal.

Anyway I'm off to put 'Fairytale of New York' by the Pogues on, and listen to music from a day where 'Faggot' wasn't an offensive term! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! XXX

1 comment:

  1. David writes for One Face In a Million News: http://onefaceinamillion.com/end-of-the-world-or-weather/2165/

    ReplyDelete