Monday, January 9, 2012

Goodbye!

I am saying goodbye to my dear Blogspot! It has been a fantastic 3 years and we've come along way. Writing on here has led me to go on and write for some amazing people and given me some amazing chances! Since being on here I've written for Coronation Street Blog, various charities, a Michael Jackson site and various news websites. I have had over 20,000 views and has allowed me to express my thoughts and reviews on a whole variety of things.

More importantly it has kept a diary of some of the most memorable events from the last 3 years including many fantastic holidays and gigs. It began when I was living out in the USA in 2009 and allowed me to keep in touch with so many of my friends and family back home who were wondering what I was up to.

I love blogspot but the time has come to move on and have my own website where I can design it myself and have more control over the editing. Please join me at davidhatton.hatrex.com where my articles, blogs and reviews will continue.

I have also begun a website using my knowledge from recruitment to help the jobless find work at www.hatrex.com which has had some fantastic feedback and has really kicked off, so I am very very pleased.

As for blogspot, well this webpage will continue to hold my past blogs; I have too many amazing memories on here to delete it. I hope people still come and look at my old journals on here. I certainly have had a lot of fun and recommend anyone starting off a website or a journal on this page!

1 comment: